Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where does the time go?

I must confess I am not good at this blogging thing. I always think I'll get things on here, but I never do. I just seem to always forget. So I'll catch up on the past months in a short amount of time.

April- Umstead was Fabulous, I had a 50 mile PR, coming in just under 16 hours. I was so excited and felt very accomplished in finishing almost an hour and a half better than last year. It was such a great race.

May- Preparing for Dance recital. I danced at both of the studios' recitals. It was a ton of work, but I had a great time. My First year of ballet was a success as I did not fall off the stage and was able to pull off my turns. Next season will bring even more challenges.

June- Booty Rumble was fantastic. I got to do a few loops with some fantastic people and a good time was had by all, even in the rain!

July 4th- ran a local 5K for fun and got a PR and a third place AG award. No one was more shocked than me!

July18th- was pushing hard at a local 10K for a PR, but was a minute slower. It was a good race and I was happy with the time.

August- Am training for the upcoming Oil Creek 50K. It is going to be tough on this flatlander, but I am hoping to pull out a finish. I am running another 5K locally with some friends soon, I hope they don't blow my doors off!

No comments: